Below are the factory preset tones for CustomTone-compatible products. (While you're here, it is recommended that you run Line 6 Monkey, the free Line 6 update utility, to check your device and apply any recommended firmware and flash memory updates.
- The 128 original tones of POD® xt and POD® xt Pro. Download
- The 64 original tones of POD® xt Live. Download
- The 64 original tones of Bass POD® xt and Bass POD® xt Pro. Download
- The 64 original tones of Bass POD® xt Live. Download
- The 64 original tones of POD® 2.0. Download
- The 64 original tones of Flextone™ III, Flextone™ III Plus and Flextone™ III XL. Download
- The 64 original tones of HD147®.Download
- The 64 original tones of Vetta™ II or Vetta™ II HD. Download
- The 64 original user presets of Spider® IV 75, 120, 150, and HD150. Download
- The 64 original user presets of Spider Valve™ MkII 112, 212 and HD100. Download
Model Pack Collection and Bundle Files
Model pack collection and bundle files are free groups of tone presets that use the models from your model packs to create specific tones. (You don’t have model packs? Check out model packs.) Model pack collection and bundle files are compatible with POD Studio™, PODxt, PODxt Pro, POD X3, POD X3 Live, POD X3 Pro, PODxt Live, TonePort® and GuitarPort®, and must be opened using Line 6 Edit, GearBox® 3.5 (or higher) or POD Farm™ software.
(The collection and bundle files can be used without model packs but the tones won’t be exact and you’ll be prompted to make model substitutions.)
Model Packs Tone Collection File
Pack Fanatic Bundle: Studio-Focused
This bundle file includes tones that are optimized for studio/direct use. It’s ideal for use with Metal Shop, Collector Classics and FX Junkie model packs. Learn how to get this file with Line 6 Edit or Line 6 Monkey
Pack Fanatic Bundle File: Studio & Live
Half the tones in this bundle file are optimized for studio/direct use, and half are optimized for live mode. It’s ideal for use with Metal Shop, Collector Classics and FX Junkie model packs. Learn how to get this file with Line 6 Edit or Line 6 Monkey
Then, download the file you want from the Line 6 Factory Tone Archive. (Make sure the downloaded file's name ends in ".l6t".) Open the file in Line 6 Edit.
Bundle files contain the exact same number of tones as your hardware. You can choose to send all tones or selected tones to your hardware.
- Send all tones - Use the Send Bundle button to send the bundle to your device. (This will completely reset your device's memory.)
- Send selected tones - Use the Send Selected button to send individual tones to individual channel memories in your hardware.
For POD® xt, POD® xt Pro and POD® xt Live users who don't use Line 6 Edit or GuitarPort® software, Line 6 Monkey's Backup and Restore tab gives you a simple option to completely replace all the channel memories in your POD xt with the bundle. (See the Line 6 hardware/software compatibility chart.)
Here’s how: Connect to your Line 6 hardware, download the bundle file, run Line 6 Monkey, select the Backup and Restore tab, press the Load Bundle button, select a bundle you've downloaded, and give Monkey the OK to send it to your Line hardware.