LowDown® LD15 packs a punch with four channels of sought-after LowDown bass tones, three brilliant Smart Control FX and a crucial collection of ins and outs essential to every player.
Amp models Clean, R&B, Rock, and Grind let you achieve timeless tones at the touch of a button. The Smart Control FX, including Envelope Filter, Octaver and Chorus, are silky smooth effects and deliver the perfect amount of expression.
An adjustable studio-grade opto Compressor provides a smooth and consistent signal at any volume.
Pushing 15 watts through a punchy 8-inch speaker, LowDown LD15 boasts big bass tone at an unprecedented price.
- 15 watts
- 8-inch speaker
- 4 incredible bass amp models: Clean, R&B, Rock, and Grind
- 4 essential bass effects: 3 Smart Control FX including Envelope Filter, Octaver and Chorus; adjustable opto Compressor with LED
- 4 programmable channel memories
- Tone control features Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble and Drive knobs
- 1/4-inch instrument input
- Headphone/direct out
- 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
- Dimensions: 10" L x 16" W x 20" H
Inspired by* the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean, funk and fusion bass tone. It’ll give you all the warm lows and punchy highs you need
Inspired by* a '68 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late 60s and early 70s clean fat bass tones. It is the kind of tone you hear on most Motown recordings, as played by a pioneering young bassist, James Jamerson.
This model is inspired by* the ’74 Ampeg® SVT® which has appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide. Now, all the tone of the head and behemoth 300-pound 8x10 cab is available without having to look up a chiropractor.
As the name suggests, this is for modern rock loversAlice in Chains to Mudvayne and Rage Against The Machine. Based on* a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT® with a direct clean bass signal mixed in, this model gives you that angry, clear and punchy aggression that cuts through the mix and takes your sound to DEFCON 1.
This pro LA-2A®-style compressor is ideal for every bass player and particularly useful for the ones who play with their fingersachieve a smooth and consistent signal at any volume.
Based on* a Q-Tron, this is the baddest envelope filter on the planet. This effect can be heard on tons of major funk and rock tunes.
Based on* the EBS® OctaBass®, this effect produces a single note one octave below the note you’re playing to add a powerful new vibe to your sound.
Based on* the much loved T.C. Electronic® Chorus. This is the most transparent, smooth and expressive chorus ever built for bassand using it won’t reduce your low end. It’s especially beautiful with fretless basses.
* Alle auf dieser Website erw?hnten Produktnamen sind Warenzeichen der betreffenden Hersteller, die in keiner Weise mit Line 6 verbunden sind. Warenzeichen anderer Hersteller werden nur als Hinweise auf jene Produkte verwendet, deren Sounds und Kl?nge f?r die Line 6-Produkte analysiert und nachgebildet wurden.