THE ORIGINAL GUITAR AMP PLUG-IN
Amp Farm® TDM plug-in has added record-ready guitar tones to countless platinum albums, television productions and mega-budget film soundtracks since its introduction in 1998. A favorite of professional producers in nearly every area of audio production, Amp Farm is a celebrated and trusted tool for all kinds of Pro Tools® sessions.
Amp Farm 3.0 delivers a new generation of cabinet and microphone modeling, and a new level of realism. Its Pro Tools-exclusive technology is based on POD® hardware to dramatically improve its sonic power and flexibility.
A wide variety of new amp, cab and mic models were added to the classic collection found in the original Amp Farm, including eight very special TubeTone® amp models. Get models inspired by*:
- 1964 Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1967 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1986 Marshall® JCM-800
- 1968 Marshall® Plexi
- 1965 Marshall® JTM-45
- 1960 Vox® AC-30
- 1966 Vox® AC-30 Top Boost
- 1995 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
- 1994 Mesa/Boogie® Tremoverb
- 1989 Soldano SLO head
- 1987 Soldano X-88R Preamp
- 1996 Matchless Chieftain
Plus get a diverse collection of mic and cab models, from a tiny 2-inch to massive vintage 4x12s, to mix and match with any amp model.
- Faithful recreations of world-class guitar combos and heads
- Simple amp-style control and automation of all parameters
- Mix and match amplifier and cabinet models for a wide variety of sounds
- Selectable microphone models provide classic cabinet mic’ing techniques
- Process live guitar inputs or tweak pre-recorded tracks right up to the final mix
- Add tube warmth, dynamic distortion or speaker-cabinet life to any audio track
- Tonal flexibility beyond the limitations of traditional amp designs
- Supports up to 192 kHz sample rates with Pro Tools|HD® Accel
- Compatible with Pro Tools 6.7 software on Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel systems
- Supports the Digidesign® VENUE live sound environment
Easy To Use
Amp Farm 3.0 is incredibly easy to use. Plug your guitar into any Pro Tools|HD®, HD Accel, or VENUE live sound system and instantly hear spot-on simulations of world-class guitar amplifiers and mic’ed cabinets. Use Amp Farm 3.0 on live input tracks as well as pre-recorded Pro Tools tracks. Make adjustments to the plug-in’s parameters right up until the final mix. Amp Farm 3.0 provides incredible flexibility and creative freedom.
Not Just for Guitar
Amp Farm 3.0 adds incredible color and character to drums, keyboards, vocals and other audio sources. It can add touches of tube warmth, distortion and speaker-cabinet life to anything you run through it, or it can munch something beyond recognition to create the perfect sonic mess.
Distributed and supported by Digidesign. To purchase, order online at the DigiStore or find your nearest Digidesign dealer. If you own a previous version of Amp Farm, you may purchase the Amp Farm 3.0 upgrade from the DigiStore. All prices, features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.